- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities including SEO, email, social media, search and display advertising campaigns.
- Keyword research and optimization.
- Devise & Implement the best SEO strategies in real-time to maximize relevant web traffic without spending too much of marketing budget.
- Create and manage link building strategies and content marketing strategies.
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, twitter etc.)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experiences across multiple channels and customers touch points.
- Identify trends, insights, and optimize user experience.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Required Candidate profile
- Experience working with Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads etc.
- Experience working on Search Engine Optimization and working knowledge of Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tool etc.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools like Google Analytics, Apps Flyer etc.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Word Stream etc).
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager and Data Studio.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 3,00,000 PA.
Recruiter Name: Ruby Sharma
Contact Company: SMC Global Securities Ltd.
Address: 11/6B, Shanti Chambers Pusa Road, Opp. MTNL Office, NEW DELHI, Delhi – 110005,India